The Australian Deer Association Education Special Interest Group (SIG) is open to all members with an interest in furthering ADA’s hunter education offerings.
How it will work.
Round Table membership is open to all Education SIG members, so every Education SIG member will have the opportunity to contribute.
The Education SIG coordinators will act as forum moderators.
Items for discussion may be raised by any SIG member.
- For accuracy, brevity and clarity, discussion items are to be submitted by email to the SIG coordinators in the format provided.
- Discussion items will be emailed to Education SIG members for comment and collaboration once cleared by the moderator.
- Simple matters may be able to be addressed by email collaboration "out of session".
- Complex matters may be discussed through email collaboration and / or at a meeting, usually a phone conference.
- In all cases, the Discussion Document will be retained as the record of collaboration.
Education SIG Round Table business rules.
In order to empower collaboration and facilitate open and transparent consideration of Australian Deer Association Education matters, the following business rules are provided:
- This is not a "shoot & scoot" forum, use the Education SIG Discussion topic template provided to list all matters for discussion.
- Use track changes to make comments.
- Keep the discussion respectful and positive
- If you bring a problem, bring some possible solutions with you. If you don't have a possible solution for your problem do more research, or speak with the Education SIG coordinators team.
- Opinion(s) are relevant, but facts carry more weight.
- If you need to cite a document please include a link to the document to enable others to review the document.
- Declare any bias or conflict of interest up front.
- Advise the group of any relevant qualifications and experience you may have to support your standpoint. This will improve everyone's knowledge and improve the program overall.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the Education Special Interest Group please email email@example.com