Are you ready to join the great outdoor adventure?
With more than 5,000 members and with branches in all Australian states and territories, the Australian Deer Association is the largest deer organisation in Australia. There is undoubtedly a branch near you!
By joining the ADA, you will gain access to the most reliable and up-to-date information on all aspects of deer in Australia and begin your journey to becoming the most knowledgeable deer manager and hunter possible.
Advantages of Membership
- The Association produces the prestigious journal Australian Deer keeping you factually informed on the Australian deer-hunting scene.
- Meet interesting guest speakers at Branch Meetings.
- Branches produce newsletters providing you with up to the minute information on local events.
- You have the opportunity to make local, interstate and overseas contacts.
- By talking to other members at meetings you can obtain leads on where it is best to hunt and when.
- You have the opportunity to voice your opinion and be heard at regular meetings.
- Trophies can be entered in competitions and the internationally recognised Australian Antlered Trophy Register.
- You can test your skills by competing in photographic competitions.
- You can participate in conservation and research and management projects in your area, which will help ensure the future of your hunting.
- But most importantly, you can be satisfied that you are contributing to the future of deer and deer hunting in Australia
- Member Insurance: ADA has a $20 million public liability insurance cover that protects its members from legal liability that may arise out of any activity endorsed by ADA, including legal hunting on public or private land anywhere in Australia.