Australian Deer Magazine
The Australian Deer Association produces the prestigious journal Australian Deer to keep members and the general deer-hunting community up-to-date with developments in the deer scene in Australia and overseas.
Australian Deer is published six times each year and is distributed free to members. It is available to the general public for $9.95 from newsagents throughout Australia.
ADA welcomes contributions from members and non-members on all aspects of deer hunting and deer management, including book reviews, articles and technical papers. We also welcome items on other outdoor activities such as fishing and the hunting of species other than deer.
If you are a deer hunter and want to:
- Learn more about hunting deer.
- Keep track of the ‘Top 50’ trophy listings for all of Australia’s deer species.
- Learn about or become involved in deer management and deer research.
- Keep abreast of political developments that may impact on firearms ownership and the future of our deer.
- Read reviews of hunting equipment, books and DVDs by recognised experts.
- Learn what is happening at branch, state or nationally in the deer scene.
- Advertise and buy or sell hunting or deer-related items.
You should be a member of the Australian Deer Association and receive Australian Deer!
Australian Deer provides access for advertisers to a large number of the most committed deer hunters in Australia and its advertising rates are extremely competitive.
Enquiries and contributions to Australian Deer can be emailed to the Magazine editorial Panel.